Dear valued guests,
We are currently watching the COVID-19 situation closely as the health and safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority. In light of these events, our hotel is taking extra precautions and following all suggested actions presented by Alberta Health Services and the WHO.
At this time the following services and amenities will be unavailable until further notice:
- Breakfast Station
- Housekeeping Stay Over Service
Please note that masks are mandatory in public spaces.
POOL, HOT TUB, WATERSLIDE AND GYM
To access these amenities while staying at the hotel, guests must provide the following:
- Proof of full vaccination (POV) OR proof of at least a single dose vaccination that was administered 2 weeks prior to entering REP facilities.
- After October 25, 2021 – proof of full vaccination.
Documentation of a medical exemption. A valid medical exemption is the original signed letter from a physician or nurse practitioner that includes:
- Person's name that matches their identification.
Physician’s or nurse practitioner’s complete information, including:
- name, phone number, contact information, professional registration number and signature
- a statement that there is a medical reason for not being fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- the duration that the exemption is valid
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories are not allowed).
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any questions or concerns please contact our front desk at (403)609-4656.
Canmore Inn & Suites